Trervo 100ts Cylinder
- Higher density than air provides good blanketing properties. This chemical property has led to its use as a reactant in some chemical processes.
- A colourless and odourless gas that can cause the nose to sting in high concentration. Common applications include:
- MIG welding mild steel
- For welding carbon and alloy steel and stainless steel with flux cored wires
- Shielding gas in plasma cutting
- Liquid for substrate cooling to control the heat build-up when thermal and plasma spraying
- Liquid for substrate cooling to control the heat builD - up when thermal and plasma spraying
- BOC recommends the use of the Argoshield® range as the preferred mild steel MIG welding gas
- Inerting applications
- Supply Mode: Cylinder Application:
- Fabrication Outlet Connection: AS 2473 Type 30 Industry: Industrial
- Type of Gas: Carbon Dioxide Grade: Industrial Grade
- Brand: BOC
- Gas Code: 081
- Gas Properties: Odourless, but can cause the nose to sting.
- Toxic. Will cause asphyxiation.
- Gas Composition: Carbon Dioxide greater than 99.9%