Gynol 500ts Cylinder
- LPG is an energy source that can be easily stored and transported in containers. It is a transportation fuel that is cleaner and cheaper than Petrol.
- LPG can be composed of a mixture of hydrocarbons predominantly Propane.
- Heating, Drying and Cutting Fuel
- Commonly used for space heating
- Supplied in a Liquid Withdrawal Cylinder
- Supply Mode: Cylinder Industry: Industrial Grade: Industrial Grade
- Outlet Connection: POL
- Type of Gas: Handigas
- Gauge Pressure: 700kPa
- Brand: Handigas® LPG
- Gas Code: 110
- Gas Properties: Fish-like smell. Will ignite and burn instantly from a spark or piece of hot metal. Impurities:
- Less than 10% Other Hydrocarbons Application:
- Fuel Gas Gas Composition: LPG .